Updated: Dec 22, 2022
Model: Type 08
Include: 3 Living /1 kitchen/3 Bedroom/ 4 Bath /1 Study
Featuring the prefab house, the modular villa can be easily set in tranquil grassland along the riverside or along the seashore. It can be used as both homestay guesthouse and family residence, providing activities spaces and safe quiet rooms for dwellers without disturbing each other.
1. Reasonable design layout. Separating bedrooms allows for good quality of sleep.
2. Enough bathrooms. Each room has a private bathroom and there is even a guest bathroom which greatly protects personal privacy.
3. An open kitchen. It helps improve air circulation, increase natural light, and enhance aesthetics.
4. The windows designed in bedrooms enable good daylighting and ventilation conditions.
1. Chassis: steel chassis
2. Floor: CFC sheet, with vinyl flooring, wooden flooring, floor tiles, laminated flooring, etc.
3. Main structure: Light steel frame structure
4. External wall: WPC cladding, metal PU sandwich panel, fiber cement, pre-painted fiber cement board, wooden cladding, etc.
5. Internal wall: Gypsum board, integrated wall panel, wooden cladding, MGO board, etc.
6. Ceiling: Gypsum board, integrated wall panel, wooden cladding, MGO board, etc.
7. Roof: color bond roof sheet, asphalt roof shingle, etc.
8. Windows: Aluminum double glass window, PVC double glass window, etc.
9. Door: MDF door, WPC door, wooden door, etc.
10. Kitchen: cabinet, sink, faucet, countertop, etc.
11. Bathroom: Toilet, shower, tap, vanity, washbasin, etc.
1. AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2. AS/NZS 4600 Australia/New Zealand Standard-Cold-Formed steel structure jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3. BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for the design of cold-formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4. ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code3: Design of steel structures, Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
Why choose a modular villa?
Modular villas, also known as prefabricated or manufactured homes, have several advantages over traditional stick-built homes. It offers a cost-effective and efficient alternative to traditional stick-built homes, with the added benefits of energy efficiency, customization, durability, and other advantages as follows.
1. Faster construction: Modular homes are built off-site in a factory setting, which allows for more efficient construction processes and reduced build times. This means you can move into your new home faster.
2. Cost savings: Because modular homes are built in a factory setting, they often have lower labor costs and can be built more quickly, which can result in cost savings for the homeowner.
3. Energy efficiency: Modular homes are often built with energy-efficient materials and appliances, which can lead to lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint.
4. Quality control: Factory-built homes are subject to strict quality control standards, which can lead to a higher level of craftsmanship and durability compared to stick-built homes.
5. Customization: Prefab homes can be customized to meet the specific needs and preferences of the homeowner so that they can get their dream custom homes.
6. Durability: Modular homes are often built with high-quality light steel structure made of galvanized steel that can withstand harsh weather conditions, making them more durable than traditional homes.
7. Versatility: Modular homes can be designed and built to meet a variety of needs, including single-family homes, multi-family homes, vacation homes, and more.
Why choose Deep Blue Smarthouse?
1. We have over ten-year experience in the prefab house business.
2. We have exported over 10000 homes to almost 60 countries and regions across the world, especially in Australia
3. As a certified supplier, we offer building materials that can meet diversified standards with high quality.
4. We have our own professional design & engineer that can help make your dream home reality.
5. We can offer reliable products including house kits and cold formed steel framing, and services for our customers.
If you are interested in the modular villa, please fill out the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.